An Energy Management, Operations and Consulting Firm
...engaged in the Federal Energy Arena as well as
Commercial US and International
15 March 2013
Link Resources, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with over 19 years of experience helping clients navigate and execute through the energy plant life-cycle - - from development to technology assessment to financing to EPC to scale-up and commissioning, and into O&M - - from combined cycle to waste fuels to renewables to small modular reactors. One of our core competencies is the turnkey O&M of energy facilities.
Link personnel have extraordinary and broad experience providing the spectrum of energy consulting services to public, private and government clients, dealing with general energy industry matters and with specifically-focused issues such as project development; transition management; performance improvement; risk mitigation; commercial quality control, and others. We know of no other SDVOSB with the experience and expertise Link has in Power Generation O&M across all fuels to include...Nuclear, Fossil, and Bio.
Attached is our Corporate Capability Statement. More detail is also available on our website www.linkresources.com and we can certainly elaborate and discuss any relevant specifics.
Link asks that you review the attached material and our website and consider potential arrangements for working with you as a Prime or Sub on any Federal contract in the energy arena. (Fossil, Nuclear, BioEnergy)
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Independent Engineer services for DOE integrated bio-refinery projects (in the pilot and demonstration stages); Solicitation Number: DE-SOL-0004949
- Market research for professional services to assist and maintenance the Navy's electric and mechanical systems under NAVFAC Atlantic located worldwide. Solicitation Number: N6247013R6002
- Commercial Nuclear Power Operations Consulting and Training Services for Savannah River Nuclear Services, Solicitation Number 44693
- Whiteman AFB Operation and Maintenance of Steam System, multi-year: FA4625-12-R-0008
- Market Analysis and Forecasting Services related to the EITF: Response to the FedBizOps "B--Notice of Intent to Sole Source", Original Synopsis dated January 9, 2013 re: W912DY13REFAA
- TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY - Development of Small Modular Reactors; DOE, Sandia Corp. Solicitation Number: 11_359
For more information about link you can visit our website at www.linkresources.com